March 12, 2023
At Disrupted Logic Interactive Inc, we value your privacy and are dedicated to safeguarding it by adhering to this policy. Our policy outlines the information we may gather from you or that you might provide when accessing any of our online properties, including DISRUPTEDLOGIC.COM, CTALYST.COM, CTALYST.ME, and any other Website owned by Disrupted Logic Interactive Inc. Additionally, this policy elaborates on how we collect, use, maintain, safeguard, and disclose the collected information.
This policy pertains to the information we gather in the following scenarios:
- When you visit our Website.
- When you communicate with us via email, text, or other electronic messages exchanged between you and our Website.
- When you download mobile or desktop applications from our Website that enable exclusive interaction between you and our Website, without the need for a browser.
- When you engage with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services that feature links to this policy.
This policy solely pertains to the information we gather through the Website, and it does not extend to the following scenarios:
- Information we collect through offline means or other platforms, including any website that is not owned by us or any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Information collected by third parties, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, through any content or application, including advertising, that may be accessible from or linked to the Website.
Children Under The Age Of 18
Our Website is not intended for individuals below the age of 18. No person below the age of 18 is permitted to provide any information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, refrain from using the Website, registering on the Website, purchasing from the Website, using any interactive or public comment features, or sharing any personal information with us, including your name, address, phone number, email address, screen name, or username. If we discover that we have collected personal information from an individual under 18 years old without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information and any related accounts. If you believe that we have obtained information from or about an individual under 18 years old, please contact us at support [at] disruptedlogic [dot] com.
California residents below the age of 16 may have additional rights regarding the collection and selling of their personal information. Refer to Your California Privacy Rights (below) for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We gather various types of information from users of our Website, including:
- Personal information, such as an email address, by which you may be identified individually
- Information that pertains to you but does not explicitly identify you, like the content of your user profile
- Details about your internet connection, as well as the equipment you utilize to access our Website and your usage patterns
We gather this information in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you browse through the site. Automatically gathered information may include IP addresses and usage details.
- From third parties, such as our business partners.
Information You Provide Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). The overwhelming majority of User Contributions are public and may be seen by any person who navigates to them. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection
As you explore and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain details about your equipment, browsing behaviors, and usage patterns, which include:
- Information about your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources you access and use on the site.
- Facts about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The data we collect automatically is usually only statistical data and does not typically contain personal information. It helps us enhance our Website and provide a more personalized experience, allowing us to:
- Estimate the size of our audience and patterns of usage.
- Store information about your preferences, so we can tailor our Website to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you revisit our Website.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may connect this data to personal information about you that we obtain from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We utilize the information collected from you or provided by you, which may include personal information, for the following purposes:
- To display our Website and its contents to you.
- To furnish you with information regarding our products or services.
- To fulfill any other purposes for which it is provided by you.
- To deliver notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts executed between you and us, including billing and collection.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, products, or services.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purposes that we describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purposes with your approval.
Moreover, we may use your information to contact you regarding our own or third-party goods and services that may interest you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share aggregated information about our users and non-identifying information without any restrictions. However, our policy states that we will not disclose user data to any individual unless compelled by a court order issued by a U.S. court, except in cases of life-threatening emergency. Please note that we reserve the right to modify this policy at any time at our sole discretion, with or without prior notice to you.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties that support our business and are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and only use it for the disclosed purpose
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including personal information
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information
- For any other purpose disclosed to you when you provided the information or with your consent
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or any other person
Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
To access or update your personal information, simply log in to the Website and go to your account profile page.
If you wish to access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, please send an email to our support team at support[at]DisruptedLogic[dot]com. Please note that we cannot delete your personal information without also deleting your user account. Additionally, we may not be able to accommodate requests to change information if we believe that such changes would violate any legal requirements or cause the information to be inaccurate.
We take your personal information security seriously and have put in place appropriate measures to prevent accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure. Our secure servers, protected by firewalls, store all the information you provide to us. In addition, payment transactions are encrypted with SSL for enhanced security.
To ensure the safety and security of your information, we also need your cooperation. Please note that most information on the Website is public. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential if we have given you or if you have chosen to access certain parts of our Website. Please do not share your password with anyone. Also, be cautious when sharing information in public areas like message boards, as this information may be viewed by anyone who accesses the Website, whether they are registered or not.
While we make every effort to safeguard your personal information, please note that transmitting information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that your personal information transmitted to our Website is completely secure. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may be entitled to certain additional rights with respect to your personal information under California law. Under California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83), California residents who use our Website have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
DISRUPTED LOGIC INTERACTIVE Inc.
74 E Glenwood Avenue
Smyrna, DE 19977
support [[ AT ]] ctalyst [[ dot ]] me